Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GOD of the ENCORE

Today as I sit here and Listen to the Lyrics of this song by James Fortune I am in Tears on the INSIDE of me because I can “So Relate” to the words of this song… GOD , I NEED YOU to “DO IT “AGAIN”…. (My GOD is a GOD of MORE than a Second Chance)…

When you feel like your life is broken, you’ve revisited a place that was cold (a Winter Season) , when your back is against the wall , Your Body is going through Changes, You’ve got more Bills than you do money, Your Children are straying away, YOU have to just TRUST that the LORD will DO IT AGAIN… He is THE SAME GOD, Today, Yesterday and Forevermore!!!

GOD is the GOD of the ENCORE!

ENCORE: An extra or repeated performance given in response to enthusiastic demand

Be Blessed!

Tonja

VERSE:
God I have been here before,
When I felt like I couldn’t take life anymore.
I cannot find my way or the strength to fight another day, God I’m losing it.
Feels like I cannot pass through this

CHORUS:
So I won’t you to fix it like you did before,
you’re God, you’re the God of the encore.
God I can count on you you’re God like I did before you’re God do it again.

VERSE:
This is not the first time that I’ve been afraid
And I ask myself how did I get back to this place
But I refuse to stay right here and live a life that’s full of fear
God I need You now
Only you can bring me out of this

CHORUS
So won’t you fix it like you did before,
you’re God, you’re the God of the encore
God I can count on you ,you’re God, like I did before you’re God

BRIDGE:
Do it again (5x)

VAMP:
Restore me again
Fix it again
Work it out again
Do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment